SAVE THE DATE – TUESDAY 28th MARCH 2017 at 6pm.
GNS Group will be running a superannuation seminar on the changes.
With 30 June marking the final day of the old superannuation regime, you need to act now to make sure you’re compliant. The key changes include:
- Introducing a $1.6 million superannuation transfer balance cap
- $25,000 concessional superannuation contributions thresholds
- $100,000 non–concessional contributions cap
- Removing the 10 per cent rule impacting concessional contributions
- Allowing catch-up or carry forward concessional contributions
- Removing taxation concessions associated with transition to retirement pensions
- Lowering the income threshold for application of division 293 tax from $300,000 to $250,000
These are only some of the changes to super we will be covering in our upcoming seminar.
Please contact GNS Group to book a seat.